APPLY TO BECOME A LEADER TODAY!
Leadership Exchange is now accepting applications for the 2015 program. Due to the high volume of interest, we strongly urge you to apply early.
Leadership Exchange offers a physically and emotionally challenging trip. Applicants should be eager to reach beyond their comfort zone and look to learn about themselves and others. Our trips are academic and service based, in addition to the regular physical challenges we face working on various projects. Students will live, work, and learn in a variety of unique and challenging environments. Applicants must have a high degree of personal motivation and the ability to adjust to different social and cultural experiences.
Your application will consist of the following materials:
- Web form (including short questions) – 20-30 minutes.
- Apply for our Haiti program here – must be 16 years old
- Apply for Botswana Service Program here – must be 16 years old
- Apply for our Photography/Conservation Workshop here – must be 16 years old
- Apply for our Post High School/College Graduate Program to become a safari guide – must be 18 years old
- You may be asked for a work reference – a teacher/professor reference will suffice if no work reference is available.
- You may be asked to meet for an interview, either in person, on Skype, or over the phone.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT…
Once we receive all of your application materials, you will be contacted by Leadership Exchange to confirm your application and to inform you of the next step.
After you have been approved for the trip, you will be asked to submit a deposit, unless you qualify for financial support. You will also be asked to complete a series of medical and permission forms and will need to submit a copy of your passport.